WE ARE HIRING
Come work at Tecumseh Ridge Dental in Norman. Our growing practice is seeking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our team. We are currently looking for a hybrid dental and business assistant. A successful candidate works well with a team, is self-motivated and flexible. We expect you to have a friendly and welcoming attitude toward our patients and believe in the importance of customer service.
Responsibilities for Dental Assistant
- Take and document patient dental history and updates, as well as overall health and medication history
- Assist dentist chairside.
- Prepare tables and trays for the dentist with the necessary instruments and supplies
- Clean and sterilize instruments, and prepare treatment rooms as needed
- Take high-quality dental radiographs
- Ensure the appropriate supply of equipment and materials
- Perform patient charting as instructed by the dentist
- Welcome patients and get them situated in the appropriate treatment room
- Answer phones and schedule appointments as needed.
- Take and process payments
Qualifications for Dental Assistant
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) or a Registered Dental Assistant in Extended Functions (RDAEF) in the State of Oklahoma
- Current CPR certification preferred
- Radiology certification preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to follow outlined policies and guidelines
- Possess a professional and positive attitude
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary expectations and work availability, and schedule your interview today. To learn more about Tecumseh Ridge Dental visit our website at www.andrewwheatleydds.com.