At Andrew Wheatley, DDS at Tecumseh Ridge Dental, we are committed to providing high-quality dental care to our patients. In order to maintain the efficiency of our practice and ensure that we can continue to offer exceptional services, we have established the following insurance coverage and financial policies:
We accept most major insurance. However, we are unable to accept SoonerCare and Humana Federal at this time. If we don’t accept your insurance or your requested services are not covered by your insurance company, You are also responsible for any co-pays that your insurance company stipulated.
It is your responsibility to know and understand your insurance coverage. Our staff is always happy to check insurance benefits for you ahead of your treatment.
Payment at Time of Service:
- Payment Due at Time of Service: All fees for dental services are due at the time the service is provided. This includes fees for examinations, cleanings, treatments, and any other dental procedures.
- Accepted Payment Methods: We accept various forms of payment, including cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), and debit cards. A $25 Returned Check Fee may be applied.
- Insurance Coverage: If you have dental insurance, we will gladly file your insurance claims on your behalf. However, you are responsible for any portion of the fees not covered by your insurance plan. We will estimate your insurance co-payment, and this amount is due at the time of service.
- Financing: We offer financing through CareCredit.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that require you to reschedule or cancel your dental appointment. However, to ensure the availability of appointments for all our patients, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
- Appointment Cancellation: If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we kindly request that you provide us with at least 24 hours’ notice. This allows us to offer the appointment slot to another patient who may be in need of our services.
- No-Show Fee: Failure to provide at least 24 hours’ notice for appointment cancellation or not showing up for a scheduled appointment will result in a no-show fee of $50.
- Billing of No-Show Fee: The $50 no-show fee will be charged to the credit card on file or billed to the patient directly.
- Dismissal: If short-notice cancellations occur at an unreasonable frequency, we reserve the right to dismiss you from our patient roster.
Other Important Information:
- Outstanding Balances: Patients with outstanding balances will be required to settle those balances before scheduling future appointments unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Dismissal due to non-payment: We believe in communication and working with our patients to make quality dental care a possibility for all. However, if outstanding balances remain open for an extended period of time, and despite reminders and notices non-payment persists, we reserve the right to dismiss you from our patient roster.
- Financial Consultation: If you have concerns about your ability to pay for necessary dental treatment, please speak with our office staff. We can work with you to explore potential payment options or financial assistance programs.
By choosing to receive dental care at Andrew Wheatley, DDS at Tecumseh Ridge Dental, you agree to abide by the terms of this financial policy. You will receive paperwork during check-in. If you have not received the appropriate paperwork, please check with our front desk.
We believe that clear communication about our financial expectations helps us provide you with the best possible dental care. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please feel free to discuss them with our office staff.
Thank you for choosing Andrew Wheatley, DDS at Tecumseh Ridge Dental for your dental care needs. We look forward to serving you and maintaining your oral health. If you have any questions, please call 405 857 6453.
Please also read How To Pay For Your Dental Procedures.